View Single Post
Old 11/17/2007, 09:35 PM
RC Sponsor

Hi
Yes I do agree with you usually meshmod is very inconsistent but on the ATB cone skimmer, I took off a layer and the air intake did not change at all. Thats why I restricted the outlet on the nano instead. The needlewheel impeller should be no problem in the EU eheim has already released there eheim 1255 which comes with a needle wheel impeller. I will inform atb austria that I would like to get a couple of those impellers to test

We are making the nano bigger for the us but to a certain point the reason for this is we are trying to do it without having to raise the cost and still keep the nano size so that it will fit in most sumps for tanks 150 gallons and under. When the skimmer is running at 750L/hr of air it wet skims very well about 1/3 of a cup every two to 3 days of some nasty stuff. But it has a lot of microbubbles for customers with baffles this will be no problem I am just worried for the customers that have a sump with no baffles. Some of the microbubbles might get in the display tank. I appreciate your feedback and from your feedback we will make our products better.

thank you