View Single Post
Old 06/28/2007, 01:41 PM
Team RC Member

hawaiianwargod - Those Elos tanks are sweet! I thought long and hard about getting one your size, but ultimately I chose this route to have more flexibility with the components. Elos already has a phenomenal track record, and their systems are so clean that eventually I'd like to have one ... maybe in my personal office. The 450g in my office that I mentioned earlier is in the waiting room, and I rarely have enough opportunity to enjoy it.

John - Stop, I'm blushing.

Ron R. - So have you actually been INSIDE the walls of AGE? What mystical secrets does it hold? I have imagined several different scenarios, everywhere from umpa lumpas working in assembly line fashion to individual stations where master craftsmen carry out their project from start to completion. Either way, their system works just fine.

Jonathan - you're heartless ... but funny

Chuck - Please drop me a pm when you come to Austin, I'd be happy to show you the tank. Even now I think it's fun to look at, but you might like it better in a year or so.

Today I went to Kingfish again, and I took most of my plumbing supplies. I'll be pretty busy over the next several days, so we'll probably get started on the plumbing late next week. I tried reaching the bottom to screw in a bulkhead and my arm is about 1" too short. Guess I'll have to put on a snorkel when it's time to add the clams.