Thread: EuroReef Club
View Single Post
Old 06/05/2007, 12:43 AM
Generic Member

LOL. Hahn is talking about me, Unfortuantely, I never took a video of the RS250. BTW, I'm not an ATI fanboy, or a fanboy of anything as silly as as protien skimmer. I am probably one of the most neutral that I see around here and have championed ER quite a bit since they make a very good product. People who frequent this forum and have seen my posts I believe would agree. As in the other thread, I owned both skimmers mentioned (unlike Hahn who has owned neither) and spent quite a bit of time with both skimmers, so I would say I'm more qualified to comment on both of them. They are both very good skimmers and I would recommend either one. The RS250 did have a lot of turbulence in the body which I could see even up in the neck. It skimmed very well none the less. The ATI is much calmer in the upper part of the body and neck. Sorry Hahn if you dont like that answer, but all I'm stating is what I saw with these skimmers. I have no reason to lie about it.

I did have to make some changes to my sump layout to get it set up better for the ATI skimmer. It is working really well.