View Single Post
Old 01/12/2008, 02:10 AM
Premium Member

FS/FT: Coral Beauty

I've got a very nice Coral Beauty in my 60g that is being broken down that needs to find a new home. I didn't get a pick before messing with the tank, and the detritus storm has made that impossible for tonight, but you all know what they look like. He (or she) is very healthy.
Disclaimer: The CB has been in my mixed reef and I have never witnessed it picking on any coral or clam. However, my sps don't tend to have too much polyp extension during the day, so it is possible. All of the corals are healthy and growing, so if he is, there is no sign of damage or poor health of the corals. I have also had both of my clams die recently, and while I really doubt the CB had anything to do with it (as I have never witnessed him nipping the clams, and they did not appear stressed in any way) the possibility is there.
I would like to get $25 for it, or trade for corals. Open to offers, sps, challice, acan, micro, zoa, etc. Not interested in Xenia or most other softies or lps, but if you think it's nice I may change my mind.
Also, I would really like to find him a new home this weekend as his current home is not likely to be around next week.