View Single Post
Old 01/09/2008, 11:41 AM
Registered Member

My recent experience with Bill (Flyyyguy) was excellent. I purchased zoas, LPS and SPS from him. I would not hesitate to purchase from him again.

1) Bill was very patient and worked with me on putting together the package of frags I wanted. We e-mailed back and forth for about two weeks and he always got back to me in a very timely manner with the information and pictures that I requested.

2) Bill allowed me to pick the date of shipment that best accomodated my schedule.

3) Shipping was superb. Two insulated styrofoam coolers with heat packs inside and outside the coolers. My local overnight temperature was 20 degrees and upon arrival the frag bags water temperature was 77 degrees.

4) Frags were all individually double bagged then placed in a larger black bag. No bags leaked and all frags arrived intact.

5) All frags received were as described or shown to me or a larger sized frag. Also sent me a few freebies.

6) Bill followed up with me while I was still unloading/acclimating the frags to make sure everything arrived in good shape and again later that day to make sure I was happy.