View Single Post
Old 12/27/2007, 08:13 PM
Premium Member

Quote:
<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=11466934#post11466934 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Phyxius
You said the weight of the pump pulls the elbow off. Are you actually letting a pump hang off the unit when in use? My pump sits in the sump and a line runs from it to my daisy chained reactors and is no having its weight hanging off the elbow on the unit.
If you have so much flow its pushing your media through the sponges you probably have too much flow. I know Phosban from TLF is minute in size and its not "falling" through the sponges like water when in use or is refilled at all.
Well maybe I am missing something, the effluent tube comes out parallel to the water, it does not point straight down to the sump floor it needs another 90 degrees

I am using a 404 on the 1st or 2nd click, the problem is that the pad is to course for GFO, I am not even using the ball valve, the powerhead is adjustable

Quote:
<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=11467114#post11467114 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Engine 7

If you read his previous posts http://www.reefcentral.com/forums/s...earchid=9115157 you will see a pattern of him being unable to make things work in this hobby.

The only thing I can find there that does not work is your link