View Single Post
Old 01/10/2008, 09:20 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally posted by itnerd
Rumlad,
Dustin is clearly a gentleman and all will agree following this thread. He generously took the time to share EVERYTHING as a good neighbor would.Lets see some of your work and please tell us how you did it. I'll sharpen my pencil.
Compare your posts to Cannarella's. What you have is a helpful participant and then not so much.
Dustin, on behalf of many of us...thanks for the effort and inspiration.
Cannarella, thanks to you as well.
This thread is one of the best I've seen lately.
itnerd,
If and when I build something tank related I will be glad to share my thoughts plans ideas etc with the group. And will welcome ALL comments ideas, concerns opinions etc as they are presented.
Keep that pencil ready!
And I agree that this build thread has indeed produced one of the finest stands in a long time. I have said so numerous times from the beginning. Excuse me for asking a tough question or offering a different opinion once in a while. I thought that was encouraged (at least allowed) on this forum.

A question for you though, do you not think that water usage in the Atlanta area is an issue of concern (especially when you're beloved cannarella posts about sneaking around in the bushes at nightime in order to use his garden hose? pg 10)? Or that placing two MH lights in an enclosed canopy may cause a heat issue, when discussing the temperature of a tank?

When the op asks for peoples thoughts in the very first post, does that imply that only those opinions that agree with his should be offered?
And I thought this was an open forum for the free exchange of opinion.

That's enough from me, you all enjoy yourselves.

And please Dustin, keep us updated with a photo now and again to let us see the tank mature.