View Single Post
Old 09/12/2007, 09:53 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally posted by Travis L. Stevens
Keep calling. Don't stop until you get the results you need. Go visit the police station in person.
The problem here is that she doesn't live at the apartment any more.

ALSO, I forgot to mention, she specifically ASKED the guy today if she could come back, including paying a fee, and he told her NO, that she wouldn't be allowed back. Please also note that she paid, in full, on September 1st for the entire month. An excuse he gave earlier on was the fact that he would be suing because my girlfriend was causing him to miss bill payments. If this were the case, then why wouldn't he accept her back in to the apartment to continue payments? Why would he WANT to pursue a lawsuit over this which could be drug out over a long period of time, when everything could be fine now?

My girlfriend ONLY asked if she could move back in to see his response, in order to get more of a feeling if he was really running a scam.

Also, to the person above mentioning talking to the DA, how does that work? We have no proof at all besides our xeroxed photocopy of the lease he gave us, plus witnesses who can vouch that they lied and drugs were seen in the house.

Also, on the lease, it specifically says "NO SMOKING", but the guys daughter smoked marijuana daily within the residence.