View Single Post
Old 11/24/2007, 04:20 PM
Registered Member

Smile

Quote:
Originally posted by maroun.c
Elliot, thanks for your comment.

joeychitwood, You should see them in reality the tank is just amazing, I got really lucky that they were schooling and I was there to take that shot. I waited for hours for another similar shot but it nver happened.

tmz, Guess it would be nice to hear the professional critique of the pictures but still allow people of limited expertise to give their choise as in addition to the photographic aspect this is still a calender targeting reefers!
If you look at professional pictures in magazines you find a lot more technical mistakes, lots of blown highlights, chopped heads or extremities....
Your picture is wonderfull. It's serene and natural and I could spend a good bit of enjoyable time looking at it. My comment was directed at the fellow who took pains to in a general way criticize one photo,touting his expertise and wondering why the non photographers viewed him as arrogant. He made me feel as if I had no place in the voting and it irked me. I would welcome technical comments that I could learn from as a non photograper.