View Single Post
Old 11/08/2005, 08:18 PM
Registered Member

125 gallon aquarium and stand for sale...ASAP!!!

I am moving out of the Atlanta area and have a 125 gallon All-Glass aquarium for sale. I also made a oak stand for it and would like to sell both together or seperatly. I live in Hogansville which is off of exit 28 on 85. THIS HAS TO BE PICKED UP ON EITHER SATURDAY OR SUNDAY NOV 12th or 13th. I can not deliver as I do not have a truck to deliver it with.
This aquarium is 3 years old but for the last year it has been sitting empty in my house. Yes I want to sell it but I am not looking for any crazy prices (ie. Can I give you $50 for it?) Serious prices only. Everyone knows how much they are in stores so please don't waste my time.
First one with an offer is the new owner. I had a buyer from Ebay but they never showed up, soooooo I am doing it this way now. Please email me with an offer at deyoe1118@yahoo.com .
I do not have any pictures as my home computer is packed up and I can not put pics on the net from work. Yes you can come down and see it Saturday evening if you really want to but I need to get rid of this as I do not want to put it into storage for the winter in New York.
Thanks Josh