View Single Post
Old 12/20/2007, 01:32 AM
Registered Member

So after all the debate, we still have no conclusion as to why the tank has crazed?

Thanks James for the information that you have provided. I honestly thought that considering the tank has been running for a fair time now that the heat was the problem. Could the age of the acrylic be the problem. I ask as I have no experience with it, but being a builder, I do see a lot of products that were advertised years ago to be great, but time has shown different.

This is a topic, especially conserning the vortechs that have quite a few people worried. As you have pointed out alot of people are reading this thread and are getting worried. I definately will not be buying vortechs based on the problems Jonathon has had, based on the fact of the customer service that i'm seeing is not what I would think to be satisfactory, not only in this case either.

Not being able to run is 100% is bullsh$t. If the heat issue is not fixed this product should be recalled, regardless if it is not the problem or not.