View Single Post
Old 04/12/2004, 07:47 PM
Resident physicist.

Wow melev great work, I seem to remember you (or maybe it was someone else) sometime back who mentioned wanting to do some sort of database, regardless a picture is worth 1000 words. Is this an ongoing project with more pictures? Don't think I'd have anything you'd want, off hand (red & blue crabs, margarita, cerith, turbo, astraea snails, feather duster, tomato clown, green-chromis, blue damsel, coral beauty, *gasp for breath* bubbletip, candy cane coral, bubble coral (sickly free specimin), and probably a few other things I can't think of (damn I need a sig with all this stuff like everyone else!)). But regardless keep up the good work!

Btw it said your perc chummed up with a bubble tip? I'm thinking of tempting fate and putting two different species of clowns in my 135G and was trying to figure out a suitable anemone companion and all the faqs did not list bubble tips for percs (true or false) only the more difficult to keep species, but if I could get a bubble tip for the new clowns that'd be fabulous!