View Single Post
Old 01/03/2007, 08:59 AM
VILP

It appears that all of you that subscribed to this thread lost your subscriptions. Hopefully you'll find the thread again and everyone that posted to it since the split, will re-post. I checked into getting the thread restored from back-up tape and it is just too difficult.

Our apologies! Debi was trying an experiment to help me deal w/ the growing list of reef video links and the limit on the text that can be in any single post. Each time the thread splits, it creates a hassle.

The experiment had unexpected and unhappy results, but here's the new plan: this thread (if it gets going again) will be for all your reef video discussion and links. The organized listing of all reef video links will move to a separate thread that I can easily add to. That thread will be sticky'd and locked. All of the links posted in this thread will get copied into the "Reef Video Links" thread. How does that sound?