View Single Post
Old 11/07/2007, 04:33 PM
Registered Member

ricordia nut - buyers beware

Again I disagree with your statement that YOU refunded my money. Below is a screen shot of recent activity from my Paypal account. My payment for the light is circled in red. If you had made a payment to my account it would have showed during this time frame (note it is for all activity and the timeframe). Paypal may have taken the money from your account after I had my credit card company charge back the transaction since you did not respond to requests for information.

Or maybe you did have to send Paypal the funds to cover this transaction after you discovered you have to set your account straight with Paypal before they will let you send funds again. But again you did not send funds to me and it was only after I had my credit card company charge back the transaction that I got my money.

You keep stating the reason for the failed transaction is you were injured and in the hospital. I'll ask again, can you please explain why on 10/2 you indicated you would refund my money the next day and that is the last communication you made with me concerning this issue yet you were posting on Reef Central on 10/8 and later. If you are able to post surely you could have logged on to Paypal and refunded my money. You knew the light was not sent. What was stopping you? I sent several emails requesting a refund why didn't you respond to any of them?

You stated people shouldn't express an opinion if they don't know the whole story. Well MAYBE there were some circumstances that prohibited you from completing this transaction or replying in a timely manner, things do happen. But you COULD AND SHOULD have refunded my money after my request or after it was raised to a dispute with Paypal. You obviously had access to a computer and the ability to post. Again I ask, what was stopping you from making this right?

Please explain so we can all understand the whole story.

If the only reason the transaction went bad was because of your injury and you are truly sorry, how about sending out the light and I will send Paypal funds when it is received?