View Single Post
Old 12/07/2006, 03:10 AM
Registered Member

Thanks every one. The color didnt show up just right with all that blue light but some day ill get it right on my camera LOL. I use 1 1/2 gallons of lime water to top off a day plus i run through 8 lbs of ARM media a month and a half and my 5 lb co2 tank has to be filled once every month and a half. My calcium will only reach 350 my dkh is 12 and my ph runs 8.1 to 8.2 all the time. I have a huge chart of my levels i test for every thing every month but thats a lot to post. I have been adding coral the whole time and i plan on putting 20 more colonys that will give a total of 59 colonys with some having 2 to 3 seprate colonys in the tank of the same kind that im not counting.

ANIME i love anime i have been watching it since i was 13 12 years later i have a huge collection and my wife loves anime to so its all good.

The 2 150s were my first metal hilides i have ever owned and at $459.99 each there my last. But i had the T5s first i like the hqis i have but if i didnt get the 20k i would never have kept them. My T5 ho fixture is what makes my tank brite and look good. 150 250 i dont think i would ever buy metal halides again or recomend them get T5s there way better.

Oh i guess i never told you guys the tank only has 1 white light bulb and its a 11k T5. Thats one reason i cant get the pics to look less blue.

Last edited by -TS-Vash; 12/07/2006 at 03:24 AM.