View Single Post
Old 05/24/2006, 01:00 AM
why can't i love???

man oh man you are right..on a couple of things. here lets go through them.

the two leading home console systems lose money on every system they sell (this might not be true of Nintendo). when you add up the price of all the components they are more than the gaming company is selling the system for. this is fact and in many different articles has this been recorded.

it is well known that they make a majority of the money on the software (games) not the console.

they change systems every five years or longer (the next round will be some time off after the 360 and PS2 buzz dies down it will be like 6 or more years). the xbox came out a little longer than 5 years ago (the ps2 was even older than that). for an example look at Sega. they just simply put out to many different systems and gadgets and were eaten alive by sony's ever increasing library of games.

this is what i wanted to end with. I did not buy a 360 yet! they are to expensive! i will wait till the first or second price drop. i am still playing games on my xbox. i have not played all the worth while games the old xbox has to offer so i have not made the jump yet. i will though....just not yet. the graphics are nutz and i am all about graphics, but just like the LE's are to much so is the Xbox 360. playing smarter and grabbing potential LE's before the hype is way more fun.

man al g you seem a little angry. no worries bro i like LE's to...but i like to find them at the regular price... not after the hype but before.

don't you think these would qualify? the first one is owned by just a couple of hobbyists that i know of.

this one would probably count as well (i just wish i had a better pic for the people asking for one). looking on the reef farmers website this one is known as LE golden eye enchino.

one more that i thought would qualify. even though it's an actinic shot you get the idea. for some of us it is not about the fame of recognition.

Last edited by mummra100769; 05/24/2006 at 01:14 AM.