View Single Post
Old 01/10/2008, 07:51 PM
Tailspot Blenny

Quote:
Originally posted by surfjeepzx
Check around your house/room for damp or mold prone areas. This time of year the humidity can cause excessive mold growth depending where you live and mold can do some weird stuff to the body and respiratory system. Get some rest even if you have to take some pills to help. No rest= no heal.

Check the fridge for out of date foodstuff. You could be visiting the same bad food topping, snack, etc that is making you sick. And finally the big one that no one considers, you stressin' over stuff?, work, relationship, life in general? Stress will eat you up from the inside out.

If none of the above applies then quit whining and suck it up!
I'll check for mold, though nothing is apparently moldy. We did have a slight leak in the roof with the rain recently... maybe the attic.

Stress, could be. There's a bunch of things happening at work, though it's a lot less stress than I've had before. Long distance relationship for almost 3 years now is pretty stressful, though relationship is good, there's that anxiety of "will we ever be close?". Stocks suck butt, but I've only lost $200 so that's not bad at all really.

Eh at least nothing is intrinsically wrong at this point I'm gathering...

thanks for the help guys!