View Single Post
Old 01/02/2008, 02:29 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally posted by urbanrat84
Hey pledosophy, I've read quite a few of your posts about tank companions and you have tried many different fish. Thanks for replying If the rock is stable and on the glass with the sand around it as recommended with these fish and the corals were fixed (bought the glue today, don't have any large pieces) would that solve these concerns? Any others you can think of I'd need to address? I noticed there is an 'etc' in your post...

When I repositioned the LR, I rocked it all back and forth pretty vigorously and any pieces that moved were repositioned, I'm pretty happy with it but don't want to jinx myself by saying its fool proof - if it proves not to be enough I will glue it together.

I was curious as to why they are rated a 1 and yet I can't find anyone who's kept them with seahorses! Sounded ideal! It was the tank mate list that gave me the idea of keeping them and the more I found out about them the more interested I became in keeping them. As their sand shifting behaviour is at night, I can't see it bothering the seahorses - 'Mr Ed' and his female sleep higher up on their hitches and are not easily disturbed - they are the last to wake up in the morning when lights come on. I give them half an hour to get moving before breakfast.
I think your plans sound great. Might still have some toppled over corals once and a bit though, same things happen from some snails though too.

Glad you like the tankmate guide so much. Hopefully the new one which will be up very soon will be as inspiring.
HIS OPINIONS COURAGEOUSLY AND HONESTLY