View Single Post
Old 10/09/2007, 02:42 PM
Registered Member.

STEALING YOUR MONEY??
I HAVE MADE NO MONEY ON THIS TRANSACTION. WHAT DO YOU NOT GET? let me walk you through b/c I guess its too hard to comprehend. You gave me $175, $100 covered the light, $75 went to the pack n ship which covered all of shipping, every bit of it including packing, box, etc. A 72" light fixture shipped to zip code 24450 including packing cost $72, you paid $75, so OK I AM UP $3. So, t this point I am up $103. After you told me what happened I gave you your $100 back. So would leave me with making nothing out of all this mess. I did not and would have no reason to steal the ballast or whatever else you are talking about.

You're not making any sense. Why would I cut the ballast, purposely make the fan not work, then add a led light?!?! I though that there was 5 leds and 2 were out. I corrected myself even b4 you notified me and said there are 6 and only 1 out. Why the hell would I destroy the fan (that was working), take out the ballasts and then say o I'll be nice and add an led and fix the other!!!???
Also, I have no idea where or how to get to the ballasts. If your saying that the reflector was screwed down with rusted screws and the whole caked with rust thing, how did they get it off then??? How could I have got it off?

Futhermore, this is my last correspondence with you. Unless I hear from UPS, (which will take time if I do) or you try accuse me of more bull hockey.