View Single Post
Old 06/20/2005, 10:16 PM
Moved On

Lan, I suggested 14,000K's, not 20,000K's. I said the latter were too blue. Why the argument? I have 10,000K PC's that make them look very purple. Anyway... Hostile was exactly the word I expected to come up. I'm a very nice person, but when people back me into a corner with their BS, I can't help but push back. Besides, I'm not shouting, I'm putting great emphasis on the words in caps. Shouting is actually represented as something ALL IN CAPS WITH AN EXCLAMATION POINT AT THE END! LIKE THIS! I'm not shouting, hon. My point was to put emphasis on the fact that of OF COURSE a clam will look metallic-colored under ANY mh, especially from the top, so your point doesn't stand.

The monkey is "the evil monkey that lives in my closet", from the Family Guy--but it sure does look like a select number of the peanut gallery at the moment, doesn't it? YOU'RE not being any less hostile. Read back over your posts and see. You're being argumentative, and why? You never PM'd me or emailed me to discuss the problem. Perhaps you're seeing doctored or "colored up" photos of PPE's, because mine are exactly like PPE's without the green. Let me go dig up a shot I took on a borrowed camera. NO alterations, of course, as always.