View Single Post
Old 01/10/2008, 03:06 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally posted by scotmc
Your having a very hard time understanding ecominics 101. Are you just upset because you can't afford them? Their must be a market for these prices, or they would not sell. Vendors prices are determined by what people will pay or the vendor makes no money selling them. I really love people like you. All you do is complain about how much people are making. Either don't buy them, or do something about it. Start your own frag business and under cut them.( I am sure you would not take the risk).

Some would say $500/hr for a laywer is a real ream job. I am sure you beg to differ.

Get over it!
Yep, thats it, i cant afford them. A quick check of my posts and corals will show you i have no problem spending money on my tank. However, i dont get screwed over paying obscene prices. Apparently, some people enjoy that??? Maybe you should go back to economice 101? Seems pretty simple, i buy a 60-100 head colony for $500 and sell it for $600 a head. After selling a few heads to total saps, then sell off the rest in chunks for semi reasonable prices to my regulars who will plaster their pics all over here saying how prices will soon skyrocket and then spend the rest of the day counting my profit. If this isnt hurting the hobby, please explain to me how selling $250, $350 and $600 a head acans are helping our hobby?

$500 an hour for an attorney is obscene and completely wrong which is why i started my own practice and do undercut everyone else so dont tell me about taking risks. I dont have to spend 1 cent on advertising because i provide great service at a great price and my clients spread my name around and get me all the business i can handle. I could screw over every one of my clients and charge them more than i'm worth considering i'm usually keeeping them out of jail/prison, unlike online vendors though, i dont think screwing people over is good business. Also,I dont have to photoshop my services under special lighting to convince people to hire me

Oh well, i guess noone should say anything about it. We'll all just stick our heads in our live sand and say "oh well, thats economics".