View Single Post
Old 08/29/2007, 08:52 AM
Registered Member

Your threads always amuse me so much! You are doing a great job, im super jelious of your things. From the 75g tank (im planning on doing one in the future), your PBT, your sugar gliders, e.t.c.

I have some qestions though, and im hoping you could help me out?

1) how did you plumb your overflow tubes and stuff? I saw on your thread you went from a bare tank, to all of a sudden filled with sand then water e.t.c. Do you have, or can you post some pics of how you piped the tubes? Im very interested. For my future 75g i was going to get a HOB overflow box, but i was told i should just get the tank drilled, so im looking at options now.

2) Is Ocean really hard to keep? They are my 2nd favourite SW fish (bicolor angel being my 1st) and i would LOVE one, like you don't understand lol. Well maybe you do, becuase i can see the love you have for Ocean, but you know what i mean. Are they really hard to feed, take care of, and do you notice if he is really sensitive or not really? From how i see it, if you find a good small one, healthy, eating well at the shop, if you buy him and keep water quality good, give him a lot of space, don't overcrowd, and feed a varied died (nori, frozen foods, flakes, soaked in garlic)... they will do pretty good. I know people with large tanks (over 200g) so im thinking if i were to get a baby PBT then ocne he got too big, or is approaching a larger size and looks stressed then i move him to one of my freinds tanks. Similar to what you are doing. Are there any tips on PBT's that you suggest?

3) I also think we need NEW PICTURES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol Especially some of Ocean, and FTS's please That would be great! I need a new desktop background, thats why :P

Dr. Dolittle