View Single Post
Old 12/21/2007, 10:35 PM
I hug trees, not Bushes

Quote:
Originally posted by AquariaOCD
Well said............the world was "flat" in the eyes of scientist in our not too distant past, as well. One FACT that IS irrefutable is that there have been major heating and cooling cycles from the fossil records......................................that is not conjecture or numbers that can be manipulated by those who want to believe one way or the other.
So what? You think that those facts haven't been taken into account? Please.

Quote:
So how much information is being skewed because of winds from the atmosphere in countries with little or no pollution control??
None.

Quote:
Why is it our responsibility to do anything for other countries (CHINA cough cough) to do something to clean up THEIR act?? The whole "you first" game is an irresponsible attitude from ALL countries. The whole thing makes me think of a bunch of children arguing.....................................and the US has just become the world's scapegoat. Clean air is a good thing. The politics of it is the REAL polution.
Actually, other countries DO want to do something. The biggest roadblock is the US and our continual refusal to commit to anything substantial. China and India are major problems, but like you said, it's like children arguing. I suppose the next step is to man-up and DO something. Don't you agree? The US also deserves its scapegoat status as we are the largest polluter, for the near future anyway. I'm sure you just want to wave your flag and put a sticker on you car bumper, but don't delude yourself as to what this country REALLY is.

All statements have been peer reviewed.