View Single Post
Old 01/11/2008, 12:20 AM
...da Purple People Eater

Green-Teal Acro

Fire and Ice from Vince

Tubbs blue zoos. I have had this colony for about a year and it grows extremely slow for me. Likely only to bring 2-3 polyps on a single plug. Starting bid will be $20

Rose hairy Millipora. I have had this coral for about two years. The color is nice and getting better all the time. I will have a couple nice size frags of this.

Teal Staghorn Acropora. Nice color nice growth. One or two frags available.

Green Slimer Acropora yongi. Few corals offer better color than this! This colony has awesome color and has recently had an explosion of growth. This specimen came from the Show Only tank at Pets Inc in Phoenix. If anyone has seen that colony they know exactly what this coral is. They occasionally break off pieces during cleaning of the tank. I happened to be there at the right time and know the right people. I will likely have one frag of this. No reason to start the bid more than $1, everyone will want this one.

Ed’s California ORA Blue Tort. This coral has taken on a deep green hue on the trunk with bright blue tips. Likely only to bring one small frag, starting at $25

Eagle Eyes. Big polyp zoanthids