View Single Post
Old 12/07/2007, 03:12 PM
Registered Member

No I do not have a sled and I HATE HATE HATE winter. I have lived here all my life. I grew up just 20 miles away. But because I live here doesn't mean I have to like the weather. My parents moved to AZ 5 years ago, I would follow them, but the pay down there STINKS.

Ok...off that subject, just have to share a story with you. Yesterday I was in Fargo with my 2 girl friends. We were shopping at one of those "stores" and were looking at the fish things. This lady came up and asked us how tropical fish did around here. Asked how we kept them warm. We stated we knitted little sweaters for them and left. We were laughing so hard and the lady was dead serious about it.

We are planning a trip to Fl in March with my brother's family and my parents are meeting us there. Will be a wonderful week of sun and will come home burnt to a crisp again.

Ok about the next meeting. Can we have it either the 1st or 3rd weekend of January??? I can meet in Fargo or Grand Forks. I'm right in the middle. I would really love to come and met some of you guys in person.

~~Ange

Land of the Free, Because of the Brave!