View Single Post
Old 05/19/2006, 04:53 PM
Pimping the Lady Boys

Tyree is a business man.
He has a lot of knowledge and alot of contacts, both helps him to have access to some really nice corals.
Those corals becoming LE, PM and all other names, this is strickly business.

As long as there are people who are ready to pay for it he and other guys who are less knowledgable than him, or are in business for just couple of year, will continue doing it.

Most people who have been visiting the importers-exporters-station knows that "LE" corals are coming in everyday, you just need the pro eye to spot them, and that's what Tyree's doing.

You got to understand that you cant give a car or fuel as examples here, mother nature produces much more many "models" than Benz , there's special corals coming in everyday to America, there are many exporters who are not even selling to America and have corals unique to their area which will make American reefers or even importers, faint, does this justify the LE, "rare" ,Purple Montser,Red Pit Bull and Blue Dragon???? up to you.

I just came back from the Interzoo, there was an Indonesian exporters with some INSANE LPSin his show tank, and believe me, I have seen some crazy stuff, this was truely insane corals, the guy sold his all tank which was something like 150gallons, incld sump +skimmer +really nice high end cabinet lighting, you name it, all for 1000.00Euro , he could sell a frag out of some of LPS for 1000 bucks in America.