View Single Post
Old 05/19/2006, 11:56 AM
Registered Member

I agree with eveything that has been said so far regarding that the prices due seem high and if you can't afford them then go somewhere else to find what you like. I am not taking up for Mr. Steve Tyree to be quite honest this is the first time I have heard of him. what I am going to say is this.....Nobody wants to be overcharged for products and we all know that but, you have to take into consideration the overhead required to run such a facility.....lights, water, filters for water, chemicals for the water, and yes as many people that don't want to hear you do have to take into consideration the die off of other corals it is a part of life.

I do think the gas is a valid comparison to a not needed item as well. nobody tells you to live an hour away from your job you choose to for many reasons whether it be that the job pays better or cost of living is cheaper an hour away. People have not always had transportation and I am not saying walk to work ride a bike to work or anything like that. The way I see it we as americans in general have became lazy and dependant on common luxuries in life. We would rather drive anywhere we go but there is other means of getting there, that we don't choose. We as americans would prefer the fastest way possible because we live in a fast paced world.

The bottom line is if you want it, buy it. whether it be a SUV that you might get 10 miles to the gallon at $3-$4 dollars a gallon or the latest "hard to find Ultra rare LE" Coral. Everyone has their own priorities and beliefs in life. It goes back to an old saying.....Opinions are like a$$holes everyone has one it just varies in size, shapes, and smells.