View Single Post
Old 08/10/2007, 10:04 AM
My Life for Aiur!

An update for all!
You may hear or read dozens of things while looking to set up a new tank, but there is no proof for the pudding. So, to back up the claim, here is a few photos of the 10g tank.

Now, for a little background of the 10g tank used in this thread. It was originally intended to be a starter aquarium for my sister. My sister never came to pick it up, and she promised me she would research before she got it. In the mean time, me and my wife have decided that if we are going to take up space in my apartment with another tank, we are going to take full advantage of it. The tank is now the new "Home for Wayward Souls". Previously, my main tank, a 29 gallon, was being used to keep animals that I would eventually add to my future 75g tank. Since the original conception, the 29g has been filled mainly with Ricordeas, and now has mated pairs of various fish that will stay there. The animals that will go to the 75g have now been transfered to the 10g tank. Just as well as holding animals, it has also became a little frag tank in order to free up room in my display and to make a little side-hand cash for the larger projects. Alright, now off to the pictures.....

Tank as of June 20, 2007

Frag of Mean Green Zoanthids

Frag of of unknown "Star Corals"

Our Molly Miller Blenny peeking out from a hiding spot