View Single Post
Old 07/03/2005, 01:38 AM
Moved On

I am in continous contact with 3 of the people that has been a victim here, i gave them all the answers i can give, all the explanations they needed since day one of them contacting me.
I have no concern about being guilty or less guilty, im more concerned about emails told here that had caused a lot more than few of your RC members to send emails.
3 of the members that contacted me claim that there were scammed, we were able to provide paypal documents, and reversal information.
I dont see any other problems towards this matter but a continuos comments from members who know nothing about what is going on.

I am not too familiar on how discussions goes on here, but like a typical message board, different people, different arguement's regardless.

I do not know who is who on the people who claims to be scammed, all i know is, a series of refund was made by the main account handler. All it points to is a client of mine, and my name can be found easily by doing a whois search on the registered user of the domain.

sjreefer, im not here to prove that i didnt do it, thats a matter of opinion. Im here to stop the emails, and any future problems

refunds is a matter on how they paid, like i said, i am not fully aware of the exact transaction, but if you paid with a credit card, refund turnaround time depends on your credit card company.

Other than that, all i was asking is to remove my contact from the post to prevent future problems.

Last edited by fpsforce; 07/03/2005 at 01:49 AM.