View Single Post
Old 07/02/2005, 07:39 PM
Moved On

I am an admin of FPSforce.com
once again, i was lead to a few post here regarding an issue that involved my company, i had explained to these members of yours that i am not involved.
However, i went through alot of legal steps with reason, because my name and clients name had been broadcasted publicly through this forum.
With its cause, my business email and cliets are recieving numerous hatecrime email to my business and multiple clients not involved.

the problem was based on a identity theft which i vowed to your members that i will look at it immediately. 6/29/05, a ron thompson of allison texas was traced recieving multiple items ordered through undisclosed websites that recieves paypal payments.
this is how my legal representatives were able to file a police report.

From a request i made to the original paypal accountee used, i had requested to provide a confirmation that a reversal has been made as well as purchases has been re-credited.

http://www.fpsforce.com/paypalproblem.jpg

Our issues right now are hate crimes going through my business mail systems and my clients. I am not sure who is involved or who has been credited, but i was assured that anything done the past 2 months was debited due to identity theft.

Please clear any public emails related to my company or clients, however, i can NOT stop you from posting a feedback of who sold you items.

as another note, please research your seller, and make sure they are confirmed. I have a hosting business and i do get many orders from hacked paypal address.
this is one reason why i now use 2checkout and chronopay.

Thank you