View Single Post
Old 07/03/2005, 11:16 AM
Moved On

Quote:
Originally posted by MK Reefer
I am one of the people who got scammed.. He has promised me I am getting a refund by mid week..

So guys lay off him for now. If he delivers then kudos to him, if not then I guess we will see..

I am at a point where I just want my money back. I paid with a CC so I should see a refund soon. Will post once I get a refund.

I am assuming the refund will be posted to my paypal account?

Mike
i think this comment can be taken the wrong way, i promised you that you are being taken cared of, but the promise doesnt mean that i personally refunded you

like i said, when i first got the emails, i heart started pounding reading all the "GIVE THE REFUND BACK" emails. the second i saw that, i thought i was dreaming that all my clients decided to quit all at once on me. This is one reason why i got on the issue right away to clear things up.

BUT, Its true, and i cant deny, that i am partially linked to this. but not not personally guilty of doing things. this is one reason why im here to also take caree of things for myself.

Besides.. CONSIDER THIS.
based on the information i was sent by my guys, with the ammount the guy scammed not only from this area.
what was taken from reefcentral is only pocket change if we compare it. i could guess TV's, computers, radio's were purchased.
I could retire in mexico if i did it. I have a life and kids to do something that stupid "and i am saying this for myself, and not for you to belive"

"as a judge would say.. Disregard that"