View Single Post
Old 10/13/2006, 07:01 PM
RC Sponsor

Location: Fringes of the REEF and cultural desert Arkansas, USA
Each Morph: the Floyd, the Lemonade and OJ Simpson are totally Micheal Baes... He got them from a dude we wont directly mention and at that time I do believe that being totally unhealthy and almost ready to die and perhaps even chemically treated those may have been the colors.. Mr. Bae continued to advertise them as he still does today as being that UNOBTAINABLE color (Check frags.org)... They are not that color! There has been much controversy with re: to this subject but NO ONE has ever been able to produce a pic that even remotely resembles the pictures that he sold them to us with... "Order a Mercedes but Get a Cadillac". When he was going to produce updated photos to prove it to all of us... HIS tank crashed that very night and killed everything This is sad as he was a great collector and many valuable morphs perhaps perished in that travesty. That said they are probably some of the most awesome MICROs ever to hit our shores... If this interests you there is about 11 pages listed under a pink lemonade thread here and that thread is what eventually brought light to this subject... shortly thereafter Tyree as the great businessman he is retired the morph until he could actually find out what color the morph may stabilize at... The avatar that I use here is the stabilized version of high light Pink Lemonade that we speak of . I have done nothing more than purchase it, respect it and point out the fact that the pictures were very misleading. We should prolly not speak of this any further as the last thread was finally closed and I would hate to lose this thread. But there is your explaination

Any one names a micro... I continue the names that I purchased the micro under out of respect to the other collectors, to track the morphs liniage and to Identify them more easily than "The red one with big green veins" instead I say "LOVE N HATE" . If a morph does not have a name and it becomes large enough to frag then I often let my wife name it LOL ... Have you seen "Deceit"?

The Micheal Bae thread is very interesting reading

Last edited by ReefDoctorMicromussas; 10/13/2006 at 07:11 PM.