View Single Post
Old 12/03/2005, 03:07 AM
Moved On

I have shipped across state and country... I have a good styrofoam shipping box. Fit quite a bit in it I bet. I got a bunch in it when i got it. The Green Monti would be a smaller piece as it is a slow grower in my tank and cant part with the whole piece.Its not that big right now. My orange monti on other hand grows like a weed. I only have a few blue shrooms. I have some very nice flourecent green ones that you may like if you dont have anything like them already... The rics i have a nice too. I have 2 polyps of some that have a skunk pattern and some that are green,pink,purple,green color morph. the I have a few singles og green yumas and some single florida rics too. Blue, and yellow/orange/green. the frogspawn is lucent green with pink/purple tips. My camera is a 1.3 mp camera and really stinks...I wouldnt mind the vho ballast as to i need some more lighting. the green digitata needs some light to it. I have 2 pieces that are like 2" or so. the greenest I am keepin but the other I can send ya. I will have to put it up in the light more to color it up for you. I will do that tomorrow. I need some more red shrooms. I have 3 of them lost one under a rock today and the 2 others are baby ones. If they are the bright red like I have I wouldnt mind a few of them as well. Well im off to bed you can email me at jens2angels@aol.com . Its my wifes email but I use it more then her well talk to you soon