View Single Post
Old 12/02/2005, 06:42 PM
Registered Member

I started that other thread you mentioned. lol

Where are you guys at?

I'm looking preferrably for any kind of acropora with a staghorn growthform, zoos and ricordia of any type.

I have a few frogspawn and hammer heads(think that's what they are) I can get rid of as well as some red and greentip hairy mushrooms.

I could spare some tan cap frags and I also have a cool blue/purple polyp tan cap frag or two, Some digitata that gets a purple body under good light, Some Montipora Aquituberculata sp? originally from a steve tyree frag supposedly.

I've got some of another one called psammocora contigua which is a gnarly stubby branching kind of chocolate brown sps. Agressive like hydnophora.

Want some GSPs? I got em too! Take them all! lol

My tank was a coral forest at one point, until my son decided to "help" and dosed the tank with mass quantities of kalk. But now anyway my tank is recovering , everything is growing well and I'm looking to have trades locally. I don't really like to ship when it's this cold out. But maybe I can anyway.

Oh, I also have an Advance Can-style m-58 metal halide ballast and some semi used halides bulbs...ushio 10k, Iwasaki 6500k, Blueline 10k (250 watters)

Also an icecap 430 ballast and set of waterproof sockets and harness for two tubes and another set of coralife cheapo sockets.

Hell I had more stuff than I thought! lol