View Single Post
Old 06/26/2003, 08:17 AM
Brotherhood Of The Reef

Rod Buehler,
After having been to Harbor I'm not quite sure what you mean by missing out? Setting aside Joy's attitude, I still saw nothing that impressed me about the facility. Yes she had LR Corals and clean up critters...... so what. Her prices were not that great, her LR did not impress me. One thing I can say is that here little prop type tanks on the left side of the greenhouse were pretty neat. Had some nice clams. I can honestly say that I wish I had never gone. Was not worth the stress. Every person can make up his/her own mind about things of this nature, I am not nor will I every be a sheep. You know it's sad really. I was extremely excited about going there, felt like Christmas, until I met Joy. Maybe she is normaly a great person to deal with, I suppose it could be that I just got lucky. You guys have fun at Harbor, I'm glad you like the place, I'll just stick with a few local's and a few online vendors. I don't even run a buisness and I would never treat a complete stranger the way I was treated at Harbor.
Thanks,
Chris