Thread: Our Tbs
View Single Post
Old 07/14/2005, 11:16 AM
Premium Member

Quote:
Originally posted by patsan
Dennis, do you have a picture of the clown and it's missing tail?

Today is the big day for the gramma. Hopefully it likes its new home.
I want to order more fish, but don't know how many I can keep in a 10g QT at one time. I just hate to pay shipping charges if I can only keep one or 2 in QT. Both Bob and I would like a couple of new fish.

I also saw snail eggs all over my tank today.

Those pistol shrimp sure are fast! This morning when I was feeding, a large piece of flake food floated near it's rock, and this thing came out of the rock and grabbed the flake so quickly, I couldn't believe it. I never would have even had time to snap a picture if I had the camera focused and ready to shoot....that's how fast it was.

Have you seen any other signs of a mantis in the tank before you spotted it? What color was it. Could it possibly have been a pistol?
No picture as of yet but if I remember I will take one tonight. If the cable company comes to fix my cable/internet I will post it tonight but that is wishfull thinking because they were suppose to be out last night. Contractors for the telephone company cut my cable line when they were running new phone lines. .

No just clicking. I have heard clicking from the time the first rock went in from part 1 but have never seen anything until the other day. It was red, about 1" to 1-1/4" long and smaller in diameter than a pencil. It moved straight out and straight back. No turning around or anything.

Of all the snails in my tank I have never seen any eggs.