Thread: Our Tbs
View Single Post
Old 07/14/2005, 09:37 AM
Premium Member

Alright Brian! Now you are going to make me want a clam.

Landon, your going to make me want to set up a whole new tank with just corals.

Well Phil maybe you are right about the clowns. Captive bred or not maybe they should be matched or paired or as you said one be way bigger than the other. I had to remove the smaller clown the other day because it is now missing 3/4 of its tail. I noticed the tail was damaged when I got home and when I was doing a water change the same night I noticed most of the tail was disappeared. My first thought was crab but after watching I saw the other clown go around behind this clown and nip at its tail. It looks like a semi-circular bite right out of the tail. Any suggestions? The clown is doing OK in the QT tank, still eating and swimming around and I think found a new friend in the blue tang. they like to swim together up and down the QT tank.

BTW the Sally lightfoot crab I got is coming out if I can catch it. Live and Learn and listen to Pat. Crabs = Bad.

I think I saw a mantis in the tank the other night. Very small though. I have always heard clicking but this is the first I have seen anything that resembles a mantis.