View Single Post
Old 08/17/2007, 01:05 PM
g0t fIsH

thanks Doc, yeah you don't get out much. 23 yrs, but what did you do all that time 22 yrs 11 months IMO maybe the main reason probably is the salt i used. 460Ca, 1.026SG, 9.6alk, 1360mag and 8.4PH at 76deg water temp same results every time i mixed the batch without any buffer and the only element i have is baking soda and the box hasn't been opened yet.

sorry to hear that your issues is getting out of hand. maybe try the yellow pages for a shrink random pick of course, if no one answer then PM me and i will try my best to consult any further issues you're dealing with .

well you cant say i have minimal problems, lost some fishes due to ich and my prize fishes too. running 3600G phosban will keep checking to see when exhausted, carbon bi-weekly and weekly water change for the first 6 months, so that all my water parameters will be stable then i will gradually set up my continuous water change about 10gal daily. does this sound about right? if this doesn't work out, i will be giving up this hobby then going back to the basic Bowling

starting off with such a small display, should have turn my entire garage into an ocean, removed the roof top and go scuba diving everyday oh don't forget the sump and fuge, entire backyard.... maybe i will try this next time.

coming soon IIRC
2nd REEF TANK EVER ***THE GULF OF BUI*** 150,000gal system
(red house for 600gal)