View Single Post
Old 12/23/2007, 03:05 AM
Registered Member

Ok, there's good news and bad news.

The good news is that i should have my hands on a canon powershot G9 & housing very soon, and there are pics and movies waiting to be posted. I am investigating the Inon range of strobes too, anyone have any experience with them?

The bad news is that my last 3 dive trips were cancelled with strong wind warnings (grrr!), so i never got out to the reef before coming back to sydney.
Also, my computer decided to eat its own hard disk a week ago, resulting in much anger and panic. Nevertheless, i managed to salvage almost all my data (and have finally resolved to get an external hard disk for my 25 gigabytes of photos!). It does however mean that i've been AWOL for a while, and will be for a bit longer, so if there are any unanswered PMs, that'll be why.

I know i'm resurrecting an old thread, but there will be new additions as soon as the apple guys can fit the new hard disk.

Stay tuned!

(P.S. a big thank you to everyone who helped out towards the new camera, your kindness will be re-payed with many more photos!)