View Single Post
Old 07/05/2007, 11:05 AM
Hey sweetheart ;)

Someone should take away your posting privaleges for posting nonsense like this, specially when you are directing it at one specific person like you did below.

If a seller posts an [U]accurate[U] picture of an item for sale, accompanied with a price, and a buyer agrees to buy the item how did the buyer get ripped off??? Now if the picture was not accurate (false advertising) then I agree you and you make a legitamit point.

For everyone else, having personally seen essentially every Australian acan that has come through Toronto in the last 3-4 months I am confident these less expensive acans will be much smaller, and not of the same quality (colour) as the others. There are also many Aussie suppliers, and several of our locals stores have gotten in shipments, most are not from the same source. There are differenet grades of corals, and different sizes. These acans will never be cheap compared to non-aussie acans...

Quote:
Originally posted by sufunk
Good, i'm glad we cleared that up and now everyone finally admits that Clint and others were completely SCREWING everyone of their customers last month with what they were charging.

They never paid remotely close to $150-250 a head and were completely gouging people taking advantage of a "hot item". Luckily for them, some people are so desperate to have the latest toy that they not only paid those prices but raved about the people gouging them. I can only laugh at what the people who were happy to pay $250 a head last month are thinking now.

I dont care about supply and demand. When you are charging you customers 20x or more what you paid for something, you are trash and shouldn't be in business.
2 Ampmaster 3000's (R&CL)
MTC HSA 1000 Skimmer on a PCX 100
MTC Procal Calcium Reactor

SPS dominated reef