View Single Post
Old 12/17/2006, 10:49 PM
Moved On

take my own advise

thank you for checkingme. I will not be attracted to respond to those that are wannebe moderators or social psychologist gone bad.

I posted what i wanted, gotfor the most part what I expected and to perpetuate and or get drawn into SteveU or Ginas self serving issuess will only feed the drama that THE"Y seem to want to feed.

I dont create the drama, although I might be drawn into it rather easily it seems.

I will do my best to check out the stuff i buy, and am thankfull I am close to finalizing my setup.

The tank is painted, and I have started to plumb the overflow.

The return holes seem to be offset to the holes drilled through the overflow face. I see no choice but to use spa flex to get the pipe with 90 to line up with the bulkhead.

My question, (and yes I know this is not the right thread, but I am now leary of posting new thread just for this question).

Do I use the same glue for spaflex to fittings, of do I need to buy different cement for just the two connections I need to make???

Also, the spaflex has a natural curve in it, from being wound on the spool. so when I try to straighten it to line up inside the overflow, there is some pressure being but on the bulkhead. will this constant pressure be a problem or will it not matter once I torque down the bulkheads?

Thanks,
Bill