View Single Post
Old 12/17/2006, 09:00 PM
Moved On

between me the seller

Certainly it is between me and him.

I have broken off conversation as his mesasges were only in defense of his actions, and what I should expect for buying something for a forum like this.

I bring it to this forum because I would like to believe that this forum and the majority of the reefers here would take exception to his views.

And if they dont, like a couple of posters seem to have, and to your response of wanting to see no evil hear no evil, then maybe I have again thought too much about what to expect from a support forum.

It is either who you know or your are on your own, fend for yourself.

This is not much different then the cliques in high school.

Attempts to help others that you dont know, must be for some other reason then actually helping others. Maybe a form of self serving ingratiation. or Self worth inflation.

Either way, I merely felt it acceptable to post the issue here, let others know of BM, and maybe others that will take advantage of others or dump thier misfortunes on others, for it is a buyer beware market out there aint it??

Quote:
Originally posted by Konadog
Never happen Steve!

Gina, you just crack me up!

Not sure where all this is headed, or what you hope comes out of all this, but maybe this should be between you and the seller.