View Single Post
Old 09/12/2006, 05:14 AM
Registered Member

Talking A new reef arises

I will replace my aquarium to a completely new tank within the next weeks. This includes: new glass, new stand, new technology, new reef construction.
It becomes a thrilling concept! Particularly the reef construction gets extremely thrilling

In the front-end the most important basic data:

Lights: 100% T5 (what then otherwise)
Technology: Sub-cupboard filter
Reef construction: Surprise
Special: pure Zeovit

Why do I change of DSB to Zeovit? Also with the DSB and the bacteria I have had a very low nutrient and very successful system. In my old tank the technology was put IN the main aquarium therefore a ZEO filter was not possible. 2 reasons speak with me for Zeovit:

1: DSB with the time visually does not see integrated charming in the tank. The front-glass is covered with 12 cm of sand, which inside gets dark by the bio-activity. This already further takes something away from DSB to height in the pelvis.

2: A DSB runs independently and very successfully. But it cannot be checked. I can already influence some components with the Zeovit method: Run, crowd, a replacement of the material.

On mine web page we the development updated regularly.
www.hausriff.ch
The partly very big corals were segmented. Through this the reef construction and the placing can be formed more variously.

You see first graphics here. The marking is in German but the concept is obvious.

System:

Sump:

Lightings:

Parts of reef construction:

Regards,
Iwan

www.hausriff.ch