View Single Post
Old 05/23/2003, 04:08 AM
Registered Member

Great, so I'm up late at night cruising around... and I figure I'd check out what all you ricordea freaks are raving about. I mean, we all know the SPS freaks in their little forum are up to no good.

So I guess it's time to get up in the AM and shop around for some ricordeas now. Look what you guys have started!!!! GRRR I'm mad at all of you now. But then again, Darren and Bryan will probably be getting another customer in the future. I'm in need of orange in my tank. Reds would be awesome too, and of course yellow, and pink. The only "rare" color that I don't need right now is blue, spent a buttload of cash on blue SPS already. Time to even out the tank with ricordeas now. *sigh* Another expensive thing I want to keep. LOL

BTW great pics from everyone around here. And I think it's nice that Bryan and Darren are both ricordea sellers, but aren't at each other's throats. Both of you guys know the other has great stuff as well, and we can all live nice and happy in here. I will be shopping from you guys.

Hope I will be posting a pic up in the next 12 hours or so.
Euroreef CS8-1
Iwaki 40RLT to 2x3/4" Seaswirls with eductors