View Single Post
Old 12/31/2007, 02:54 PM
New Aquatronica Fan

Quote:
<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=11478429#post11478429 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by janakaybravo
I noticed on their website just one overflow in the middle. How does that work out? I currenty have a 120 with two overflows and I really don't like the way they look. They take up too much room. If I was to get a 180 should it have two overflows or one?
And can you specify to them how many or does it come standard with one? I also like the fact you can order a blue cover for it.
We have an LFS here (who is just a few exits away from GlassCages ) who have one of the tanks with a center overflow... they made it look GREAT. I think they have black acrylic around it and then stacked rock around the middle. Its a cube tank, so you've got 4 great views of the different things in the tank all the way around it. I like it a lot!

I also have a 45g from GlassCages that I'm very happy with. Only way I could get starphire for this cheap. They were a little difficult to deal with on the phone (IE, don't count on customer service... there's not any), but the tank is great.

Brandon