View Single Post
Old 12/18/2006, 03:05 AM
Registered Member

Never said the light was "BRAND NEW IN BOX", "SEALED, NEVER OPENED" etc..

He knew there were going to be wiring issues internally with this light as we discussed this OVER the phone. Which is something else you dont know.

I am not arguing about the Ad being misleading, and I have said so. I said it should have been reworded and I should have mentioned the wiring thing. Told him that too.

But to say I PURPOSELY lied about the fixture working is BS. Also I still contend its IN WORKING CONDITION when it left here as far as I was concerned.

And one loose wire and wrapping a car around a tree are two different things.. A car is demolished when that happens.

This light would work perfectly with some MINOR DIY issues with wiring up the BALLAST to the light, BTW which we discussed on the phone BEFORE he purchased the light. And to say I KNEW all this about the light not working when I advertised it is just not true. As far as I was concerned the light worked fine when it left here, and was in IMMACULATE condition overall.

That thing would have needed MAJOR REWIRING to get that BWVII ballast to work with the light, he knew that I knew that going in BEFORE he came to pick it up. INFACT, he would have had to CUT every wire in there from the power source, including the one I repaired in order to hook the ballast up intenrally ANYWAYS? RIGHT?