View Single Post
Old 12/18/2006, 02:03 AM
Premium Member

Quote:
Originally posted by phatphisher
i don't recall anyone making excuses for the seller. read the thread before you make a comment. it kinda makes you look comments made were all about the drama that seems to follow this guy.

well i've been to PITTSburgh so i'd be in so cal too if i were you.
Sadly... I read the WHOLE silly thread. It is 100% typical of todays society

I never said Pittsburgh was great or even good... but I can say with 100% certainty that I would never live in CA. To many tree huggers and strange people that pass WAY TO MANY stupid laws for the "good of the people". Did I mention the overwhelming number of self absorbed self righteous rude people and that fact that they would drive me insane?

Great people from the great state of CA? Of course there are, you may even be one of them. As for PA... not as many tree huggers and activists groups... instead we have socialized labor and mindless unions (full of plenty of good people btw) To make it even more fun, they are supported by criminal politicians.

Me.... I will sit back and watch this unfold (and maybe heckle from the balcony from time to time). You can't buy tickets for a show like this

Before anybody gets offended (isn't that a pastime out there ) I have not pointed my finger at anybody and am instead making light of the silliness of all of this and the fact that it seems to happen SO FREAKIN OFTEN anymore.

Bean