View Single Post
Old 07/16/2005, 01:46 PM
Moved On

Jerkoffs like the people responsible for this is why average people cant afford ****, and pardon me for using that term, but I have been taken by jerks through ebay along with paypal, and both of them do nothing but pass the buck back and forth, and when I finally get a notice from someone its an outside agency telling me of a lawsuit and asking me about my problems.

They then tell me I may be credited/awarded a refund percentage of any monies won in said lawsuit, well 2 or 3 months later I get a lame *** check for 13 dollars and change USD, what a laugh considering I was taken for over 200 dollars, anyhow my point is that you scammers who read this are all losers, and it wont last long, I know.

So enjoy it while you got it, but remeber all involved will have nothing more to do but report you to all involved parties, and your life as you know it will become a living hell here on gods green earth, and you will likely be stripped of what little if any dignity you have, and you will all be labeled a con-artist for life, and you cant sleep at night knowing the money you ripped everyone off for, could have been used for thier kids, a bill, or something else that matters and would have been useful.

Sorry I had to jump on the attack here as well, but these people are "LOSERS" in the biggest sense of the word to me, and the more times people letem know, the better...Oh yea, and IMO ebay and paypal, or any other agency which does these transactions, IMO should be responsible for the refunding of peoples money even if they were hacked or whatever, IMO.

Good luck with your reefs all honest hobbiests,

An Honest Guy.