View Single Post
Old 06/20/2005, 04:36 PM
Moved On

Really, hon? All I sold was some zoo frags from my own colonies and two corals that I didn't have room for--a huge frogspawn that was killing half my tank and a Lobo that I ended keeping. And I fragged that mother colony of the pulsing Sinularia to share cheap frags with others. (I did that with an Acan Lord too.) $30 was a damn good price for something that would have easily gone for double. It's called SHARING the wealth. But, as we all found out, the coral did NOT like being fragged, and the frags didn't like being shipped. I lost my mother colony because of all that. And, even despite having given people partial refunds ($20 of the $30), the buyers STILL felt they had reason to complain. And do you know what the buyers' problem was? Everyone said the same thing: they thought the coral would pulse more. "DOA's happen", they said--as they do, and I had warned them of it!--"that's not the issue". What got to them was that they thought I'd implied that it would pulse all the time. Again, whatever happened to researching a coral? Sheesh. How about not buying into the MOB before making your own conclusions? Some people sure do have a lot to say without even knowing what's actually going on.

Thanks for your thoughts, though.