View Single Post
Old 01/07/2008, 06:07 PM
Premium Member

supply and demand, just like everything else. If you want something the second it comes out, and its the best of the best at the time, expect to pay dearly for it. I don't see why everyone is up in arms about it, no one forced anyone to buy them, its not like they are selling insulin for god sakes. Obviously people were willing to pay those crazy prices, so really its as much their fault as any one else's. I everyone said no way I don't pay that, then the price never would have gotten the way it is. How come everyone isn't screaming about the price of micro's they are obscene too, and have been for a while, and still are...and they are not nearly as nice, or big as an acan. Personally I have no problem paying 30-50 a polyp for a coral that's got 5-10 colors, and has really cool eating habits, etc. I think I've got some of the craziest around, and I never paid more than 50 bucks a head.

I would pay 50 a head for something like this all day long...im not going to be able to buy a ton of them, but ill still buy them. Hell look at purple deaths...I bought 2 polyps maybe 6 months ago, and I've got like 50 now, and they sell for how much?